Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Balloon Bow

BGC
    BGC is offline Explorer

Default Balloon Bow

Im really into pvping with archer and plan to go big with pvp and i think archer is the best with me so.. is balloon bow the best weapon that is available atm? If so could someone tell me what it does? Like what kind of attacks it has and how much damage they do? Also how much do they go for?

Thanks for your time

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Balloon Bow

Well, The best weapon for archer is (was, actually) the old SC weapon. Now, I'd go with Volleys. It has continuous damage, which can hit enemies about 3 times.

Balloon weapons are only good for weak combat jobs like Wizard (Which is called Balloon Wand, you can buy it from my shop). I wouldn't suggest getting the bow, since archer is quite strong.

The bow is not old enough to be worth lots of coins. So most people won't sell them now, probably after the new year.

P.S.

This is the picture of the Balloon Wand. The Balloon Bow has same damage/effects.
    Last edited by Keith Silvernight; 05-27-2010 at 01:13 AM.

assassin64 is offline Amateur Gamer

one thing that's good to decide now, is what style you use. some weapons deal more damage with their special, but have weak attacks. like weapons that strike twice but can double the damage with the special. since the other person's defense block each attack it won't do much damage. but when you activate the special, whole new story. or you could do a weapon that stuns. but I think Ciha is right, the old sc weapons were the best. they do more damage than normal with either of the attacks.
    Free Realms non-paying member since 2 million!
    lvl. 20 Adventurer, Ninja, Brawler, Pet Trainer, Chef, Card Duelist
    Spoiler: show

My in-game name is Nathiel Hawkshade (Main) Roy Earthfable (hoverboard)

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

In duels, I would personally use the Balloon Bow. Its ability to stun with either attack can be quite handy in reducing damage you take, and its Super Attack deals a few thousand more damage than the Bow of Blizzards. Although, I usually try to stun my opponents anyway, if a damage multiplier isn't available.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.