Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Lunar Night is offline Explorer

Default Archer Question

I'm about to get 20 archer, and I was wondering if the magical essence bow is better than the bows you can buy for with SC in the SC shop.

Secondly, I'd like to ask what the best archer weapon is [if there is one] in FreeRealms.

jaaaaaaaaack is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Archer Question

Well I don't have the max archer bow but I have a few other maxed weapons. They have the same damage hit for some level 18 weapons and the second skill is usually one that was already available from another weapon in the coin shop. I can't really explain myself because the game is down at the moment xD

As for the best archer weapon, I dunno. I can't look atm

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

The best archer weapon is the Briarsting bow from the TCG packs. The magical essences bow works just as well as level 16 weapons. And have a little extra power. Some of the old school archer bows are better than the magical essences one, but not by much.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

BboiJustin is offline Amateur Gamer

Briasting bow jus like WHT they said. If u cnt get THT then get the bow THT shoots rain of fire (do WHT it's called soz. But, some other bows can be useful for other things like if UR gonna PvP (player vs player) against a brawler, then the freezing bow o w/e is called. Would b useful 4 it.

I Recommend The Archers Raptor Bow Of Firebomb It Does Up To 40,000 Damage And Can Wipe Any Group.
    For PVP: I Would Recommend The Briarsting Bow Becasue It Does 340 Or More Damage For Barrage And For Rain Of Arrows It Does 600 In PVP.
    Prince Chaos
    Spoiler: show
    Prince Chaos's Shoppe (WIP)

Venom7 is offline Explorer

i like the bow u get from tcg

glitterxo is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm late, but I like my New School Molten Bow. It may not be the best, but it gets the job done!

jtiemann is offline Master Gamer

I recommend the Archer Raptor Bow of Firebomb.

I'm Back!
    IGN: Toxic Jac
    Proud member of <Insiders>

Alexgeorgem is offline Amateur Gamer

For duels, I reccomend either the briarstring bow, or if you can't get it, Archer's Raptor bow of freezing, that works great because unlike most battle effects, if you hit your opponent while frozen, they don't become unfrozen. When using the freeze bow, it is best to get behind the opponent when they are frozen, while dealing attacks. This makes them unable to hit you when they become unfrozen

rickraor1020 is offline Explorer

I say the best weapon is the Archers Raptor bow of firebomb. Because it can damage a whole lot of opponents at once and muiltiple times.