Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tomboy0500 is offline Explorer

Default Anybody know a good place to level up as a levels 8-13 warrior adn archer adn wizard?

Ok so i am leveling up my warrior and archer and wizard because i have a second character. Does any body know some good places that level you up fast as a level 8-13 Wizard, Archer, or Warrior? I really need some help here and im level 20 ninja so just need help with the rest...

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anybody know a good place to level up as a levels 8-13 warrior adn archer adn wizard?

Levels 1-10, I would level up at Tavern Cellar
    Levels 10-20, I would level up at Mushroom Caverns.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anybody know a good place to level up as a levels 8-13 warrior adn archer adn wizard?

Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Leonthegreat is offline Amateur Gamer

I just usually go to Swee****er Climb to level (doesn't matter what level). I can finish it quickly and it gives a fairly good amount of exp. Though it will get boring over time, it'll pay off.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I go to Sweet.water Climb as well. It's actually quite fast, and gives you around 300 stars each round I think.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

Oh, use start boosters. Gives you alot more stars.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

NinjaDewd is offline Newbie Explorer

levels 5-20 the Blackspore graveyard place. it levels you up real fast (got lvl 10 archer to lvl 20 archer in 15 runs in 1 day or so at the graveyard place with a friend)

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

I got to level 20 on all my jobs by just doing Tavern Cellar over and over again.

dilly5534 is offline Amateur Gamer

i like sweet water climb its easy quick and fun

dilly5534 is offline Amateur Gamer

Also uncommon color extras

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast