Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smack is offline Newbie Explorer

Default All-Star Brawler Helmet - Quest?

From the patch notes from a May 6th update it says the All-Star Brawler Helmet would be a quest reward. I have the rest of the set except this Helmet.

Does anyone know where I can find these? Is it a random drop and not in fact a quest reward?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: All-Star Brawler Helmet - Quest?

I thought there was always an All-Star Brawler Helmet? Well, if you already completed the quest that probably rewards it, try sending in a ticket.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

I worded my first post poorly.

Which quest rewards you with the All-Star Brawler Helmet? I have looked through this list of Brawler quests but and the rest of the All-Star set is rewarded throughout Major Quest 15 through 18 which I have completed.

http://fr.zam.com/wiki/Category:Brawler_(FR_Job)#Major_Quest_Series

I just wanna know where I can find this All-Star hat.

Well, All-Star equipment is only available through quest rewards, obviously. I don't know or remember which quest possibly rewards the helmet. I'm sure the website doesn't have the All-Star Helmet listed since the patch was probably recent (it was, right?). You can try waiting to see if someone else knows, or, like I said, send in a ticket if you want to recieve the helmet.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 09-03-2009 at 04:52 PM.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

I don't have it either. I didn't get it through the quests. I didn't get the ninja All-Star Cowl either... Maybe a glitch?? I haven't sent in a ticket yet, though. I like have all of the other All-Star gear, from the ninja and brawler, and I'm only missing the head pieces. I wonder what's up...
    <Place siggie here>

I never really noticed. I just went on with the quests and sold my clothing.

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    I never really noticed. I just went on with the quests and sold my clothing.
    Lol... I usually keep all my gear.
    <Place siggie here>

I got a response from by sending in a ticket and FYI I am pretty sure you cannot sell or trade the All-Star set. Anyways here is the response I got.

It seems like you're trying to find the quest with the reward for the All-Star Brawler Helmet. The name of the quest is "Brawler: Prized Brawler". You'll get it from Rourke Ironfist soon after you reached level 20. It is a Members Only quest.
    So there ya have it. A Members Only Item Seems odd as the rest of the All-Star set starts are lvl 15. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smack View Post
    I got a response from by sending in a ticket and FYI I am pretty sure you cannot sell or trade the All-Star set. Anyways here is the response I got.

It seems like you're trying to find the quest with the reward for the All-Star Brawler Helmet. The name of the quest is "Brawler: Prized Brawler". You'll get it from Rourke Ironfist soon after you reached level 20. It is a Members Only quest.
    So there ya have it. A Members Only Item Seems odd as the rest of the All-Star set starts are lvl 15. oh well.
    You can sell, but cannot trade, the armor.
    Ah, I think I know that quest. If it's what I think it is, that was some annoying quest .

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    You can sell, but cannot trade, the armor.
    Ahh my bad. I thought no trade meant no sell as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast